LIGHT UP SOCKS
LIGHT UP the dance floor with these amazing socks! LIGHT UP SOCKS come with shoe laces that actually LIGHT UP 😱 💕😂😍🤗
- Product includes Battery - Battery life approx. 15hrs with one use only - Remove LED shoelaces before washing - Button operated lights
- WARNING * KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN * PRODUCT SUITABLE FOR AGE 3 + * USE ONLY UNDER SUPERVISION
- Do NOT WASH the Shoelaces, remove prior to washing SOCKS.
- Our battery compartment is correctly secured, the screw and other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use the shoelace if compartment is not secure!
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.